Urban Strife is a post-apocalyptic turn-based tactical game with survival elements, such as shelter management, looting, crafting and trading. The game is inspired by works like XCOM and the Jagged Alliance series and features a strategic layer and a tactical combat system, rival factions and zombies.
- Turn-based combat with a classic action points system;
- Survival means such as scavenging, crafting and trading items;
- Character skill tree system and perks;
- Factions anger meter;
- Shelter defense, management and upgrade.
- Special guests: zombies – try to use them to your tactical advantage.
White Pond Games is an indie game developer founded by Razvan Radu and Alex Trutescu, both ex-Ubisoft key developers in a number of interesting titles, such as: Tom Clancy’s series (Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Endwar, etc.), Asassin’s Creed series, I Am Alive, ZombieU, etc.
For press, inquiries and thoughts:
WHITE POND GAMES
Press / Business Contact: